We know we made the right decision in selecting Sherry, a true professional!
Finding the perfect Whistler property for my clients is my passion. Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, one of my favourite things has become watching my clients fall in love with Whistler. When working with my clients I make certain that they understand every step of the buying or selling process and that they are making decisions that are right for them. Whistler’s real estate market is diverse and complex. This is why I ensure that my clients understand every aspect of the Whistler market while making their transaction as stress-free and as seamless as possible.
Quality of life is better when you live where you play and love where you live. This is why my many years of experience and vast knowledge of Whistler is of value to you. I’ll ensure that your future home will reflect the Whistler lifestyle that you are looking to create.
When selling your property in Whistler, it’s important to work with an experienced Realtor. When we work together, I’ll ensure that you are prepared for each step of the process while helping find the right buyer. Whether you are selling the home that you raised your family in, your vacation home, an income property, land or anything in between, I have the knowledge to make your purchasing experience smooth, easy and stress-free.
If you are a buyer or a seller, I will educate and guide you on your real estate journey to ensure that you are equipped with the knowledge that you need to make informed decisions that are best for you.
My website will provide you with the most updated information on buying and selling real estate in Whistler. However, if you have any specific questions please contact me at your convenience.
Sherry Baker grew up in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver and she personally ventured into the Whistler real estate market in 1987. In 1995 her and her husband decided to make Whistler their permanent home because it was the perfect place to raise their two children. Whistler is where they found the perfect blend of community and resort lifestyle. Their family was and still is involved in many of the local community sports and events. Sherry is on the Board of Directors for the Real Estate Association of Whistler and is an active member of BNI Mountain High, Whistler’s chapter of Business Networking International. You can also spot Sherry out and about, dining at one of Whistler’s many restaurants, on the Village stroll or in the mountains walking and hiking with Effie, her rescue dog.
Operating with the upmost integrity, Sherry is an award-winning Realtor that understands the importance of being professional and informed. With her client’s best interest being her priority, her knowledge and expertise focus on finding the right property for her clients. Sherry moved to Whistler because she fell in love with this beautiful town. This first-hand experience is applied to each of her client’s goals and aspirations.
Sherry's designations and acheivements include:
- RE/MAX President’s Club (2005)
- 2005 – RE/MAX President’s Club
- 2006 – RE/MAX Executive Club
- 2006 – Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Certification
- 2006 – Received an award from RE/MAX Whistler for Best Business Growth
- 2007 to 2014 – REMAX 100% Club
- 2009 to Present – Vice President of Real Estate Association of Whistler
- 2010 – Certified Negotiation Expert ( Education)
- 2015 – REMAX Hall of Fame & 100% Club
- 2016- REMAX 100% Club
- 2017- REMAX 100% Club
- 2018- REMAX Platinum Award
- June 2018 – Top 45 in Western Canada
- Oct 2018 – Top 27 in Western Canada
- Feb 2019 Notable Networking Award – Business Networking International (BNI Mountain High – Whistler Chapter)
- Luxury Home Marketing Million Dollar Guild Achiever
- BNI Mountain High – Secretary / Treasurer
- Ongoing participation in Real Estate related education courses