Our goal: to sell your property in the shortest time, for the highest possible price, with terms suitable to you.
How do we do it?
1. Our Agents – Our Community
Our agents are knowledgable professionals.
They are Certified Negotiation Experts, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists, and Accredited Commercial Professionals. They know exactly what to do – from marketing, to negotiating, to close. With RE/MAX University, our agents can stream 1000+ training videos and 70+ speciality designations and certifications. They also have access to conferences through RE/MAX, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, and more. This means they’re the most real estate savvy in town.
Additionally, from conveyance to marketing, legal advice to mortgage advice, our agents are supported by the professionals at RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate. Each of our agents has an entire team behind them.
We’re a family company: Our agents are part of our Family!
Our Agents live and breathe Sea to Sky Country.
- They support the BC Children’s Hospital through the Children’s Miracle Network.
- They fundraise for the food bank.
- They organize golf days and ski days.
- They support the community through sponsorships of different festivals, community initiatives, and local sports teams.
- They volunteer for community charities and non-profit organizations.
- They are Mountain Hosts, Village Hosts, and Golf Hosts.
- They are the first to pitch in when this community needs help.
- They are great people and outstanding agents.
Community is in our culture.
2. Our Marketing – We Reach the World!
With us, your property will have the area’s best print, web, and local presence. You’ll also have representation and advice from our expert agents.
- Local market exposure on the back cover of Whistler’s weekly newsmagazine: The Pique.
- A showcase in our Portfolio of Properties – the only real estate magazine in town to feature every neighbourhood and complex. Truly a Buyer’s Guide.
- A feature on our top of the line, back lit window display, prominently positioned at our MarketPlace Office in Whistler Village.
- Prominent display on the area’s most comprehensive and easy to search local real estate website: remax-whistler.com
- We use the most advanced technology for creating life-like 3D virtual tours with Matterport. Show buyers what your property’s really like. They don’t even have to physically step in the door.
- Exposure on our company social media accounts: We market our agents’ open houses, new listings, Matterports, and videos.
- We practice MLS and WLS reciprocity, meaning other agents and companies can display our properties on their sites. This ensures your property is shared online in as many places as possible and puts your property in front of more potential buyers. Not all companies practice reciprocity. Be sure to trust your property with one that does.
- We have locations throughout Sea to Sky Country – in Pemberton, Squamish, and two in Whistler
- Our agents are everywhere!
Our Expert Agents:
- Many of our agents are Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists, Certified Negotiation Experts, and/or Accredited Commercial Professionals. Whatever your real estate needs, our agents are here to help.
We are the only locally owned company with international reach.
That’s The RE/MAX Advantage
In addition to our unsurpassed local company marketing, your property will also receive the advantages of our RE/MAX membership.
- The RE/MAX property signs are trademarked for a reason: They’re the most recognizable, anywhere. It’s the sign that says: “property for sale” before you even read it.
- RE/MAX is the world’s top real estate brand. We have 110,000 agents worldwide. We’re in over 100 countries. International trust and brand recognition are an advantage in our market.
- We have a carefully curated network of regional RE/MAX agents – we connect with them often and share our listings. With most of our buyers coming from the Greater Vancouver Region, the value in our RE/MAX network is unsurpassed.
Within Canada, REMAX.ca receives more hits than any other branded company website. In fact, we receive twice as many hits as our nearest competitor.
- This exposes your property to more regional buyers.
- We reach our international buyers through global.remax.com. Your property is displayed to them in 43 languages.
- RE/MAX spends $1 billion annually driving consumers to their websites.
In western Canada, this translates to $8 million dollars per year to send people to remax.ca.
- This makes Remax.ca second only to realtor.ca as the most searched real estate website in the Greater Vancouver area. On mobile devices, Remax.ca reaches the same number of visitors as realtor.ca
- This is where buyers will find your property – you want your property on remax.ca.
Luxury Real Estate
We have agents who are Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists, and who are experienced in marketing and selling luxury properties.
Your luxury property will also receive the benefits of our Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate affiliation.
It will be featured on luxuryrealestate.com: The Webby Award-Winning Luxury Real Estate Website with the Most Multi-Million Dollar Properties.
Not only are we Whistler’s exclusive members of the world’s premier Luxury Real Estate organization, we are on their Board of Regents – this gives our listings priority placement on luxuryrealestate.com.
- LuxuryRealEstate.com is number one in searches on google.com, bing.com, and yahoo.com and was voted ‘Best of the Web’ by Forbes magazine as well as ‘Best Website’ by consumer surveys.
- Properties on LuxuryRealEstate.com are featured in over 69 countries.
- TOP 10 VISITING COUNTRIES: United States, Canada, China, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany Sweden, Spain, Italy, France
- Visits (monthly average): 507,141
- Unique Page View (monthly average): 1,031,370
- Countries with Active Listings: 69
- Total Dollars on LuxuryRealEstate.com: $136 Billion
- Over 57,000 properties with an average price of $2,424,258
The RE/MAX Collection: Fine Homes and Luxury Properties
RE/MAX markets and sells more luxury property than any other real estate company, through The RE/MAX Collection.
Sophistication. Elegance. Class. The RE/MAX Collection offers all this and much more to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. This RE/MAX luxury-home marketing program provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools to RE/MAX agents so they can better serve discerning clients like you. To qualify for inclusion in The RE/MAX Collection, homes must be at least twice the local average listing price.
- RE/MAX is quickly becoming the most recognized brand in Canadian commercial real estate, thanks in part to the newly launched remaxcommercial.ca
- We’re business owners, too, and understand your unique needs in selling your commercial property or business.
- We have agents who are Accredited Commercial Professionals, making them experts in marketing and selling your commercial property or business.
- Sell or lease your commercial property with us!
RE/MAX Commercial agents specialize in:
- Commercial Investments
- Commercial Leasing: Tenant Representation
- Commercial Leasing: Landlord Representation
- Corporate Consulting and Advisory Services
- Office, Retail, Industrial, Land, Business Brokerage, Hospitality
3. Our Process
Your RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate Agent will help you by:
- Determining your property’s optimal selling price
- Investigating repairs or upgrades needed
- Recommending reputable repair companies as needed
- Staging your property
- Arranging for photos and videos for marketing
- Marketing your property
- Showing your property to potential buyers
- Reviewing and presenting offers
- Negotiating on your behalf
- Organizing property inspection and appraisal, as required
- Closing the sale of your property, and ensuring your satisfaction.